As a foreign worker in Norway you are responsible for preventing the spread of Covid-19.
- For you to enter Norway, you are required to fill in the travelling registration form before your departure.
- You need to bring verification that your COVID-19 test was negative. This test must be taken within 24 hours before arrival.
- You are obligated to take the COVID-19 test at the border crossing into Norway.
- You must remain in quarantine for 10 full days upon arrival.
- If you have been to the UK, South Africa, Ireland, the Netherlands, Austria, Portugal and Brazil you must undergo a PCR test at the Norwegian border.
Link to more information: https://www.helsenorge.no/corona-en